Our Cloud backup service provides easy to use and secure off-site backup of your data. Using industry leading software, the packages provides your business with the flexible pricing to protect your data for as little as a £1 a day.
- Encryption – All user data is encrypted locally prior to transfer via a 128-bit secure SSL connection
- Data Centres – Your data is stored in SAS70 and ISO27001 certified Data Centres and where applicable adhere to European Union Safe Harbour Principles
- Near Continuous Data Protection – Littlefish Hosted Backup automatically detects new or changed files and these are backed up
- Reports – Backup status/health reports automatically sent out via email on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Administrative Console – Single Administrative Console from which to manage multi-user environments and review backup status and health
- Automatic or scheduled backups – Choose when to perform your backups.
- Block-level incremental backups – After the initial backup only new or changed portions of files are backed up.
- Bandwidth throttling – You can determine how much bandwidth you want to dedicate to backups
- Multiple restore options – Users or administrators can restore data via the client and restore file versions up to 30 days in the past
- Windows and Mac support – Supports Windows 8, 7, 2012, 2008, Vista, XP, 2003, and 2000 (including servers) and Mac OS X 10.7, 10.6, 10.5 and 10.4 (including servers)
- Open and locked File Support – Seamlessly backs up all open and locked files, including Microsoft Outlook PST files.
If you would like to learn more about this service, please get in touch.
Why online backup?
Digital data is rapidly growing at a rate of 80% each year, and businesses like yours are responsible for maintaining 85% of that information.
Data loss happens
Hard drive crashes, spilled drinks, and accidental file deletion can occur at any time and put your company’s future in jeopardy. In fact, 93% of all companies that suffer significant data loss close down within 5 years!
You need to do more with less
Traditional backup solutions can be expensive and take weeks to implement, leaving your business vulnerable to revenue and productivity loss.
Automating your back-up systems remove the danger of human error. Can you really rely on a member of staff to perform a manual backup before leaving the office on a Friday night?